Students seeking admission for these courses must present themselves personally to ADMISSION COMMITTEE on all working days between 9 A.M. to 3 P.M.
Candidate should apply for admission on printed Application Form enclosed in the prospectus.
The Application Form of the candidates must be accompanied by self-attested copies of the lower passed examination.
Admission opens for all classes on the basis of first come first served.
For admission, contact office from 9.00 A.M. to 4.00 P.M.
Documents to be produces at the time of Admission
- A conduct certificate from Head of the previous institution.
- Matriculation certificate showing Date of Birth.
- Migration certificate in original (who are migrating from other education Boards and Universities)
- Detailed Marks Certificate of lower passed examinations
- Aadhaar Card (Photocopy)
- Two passport size photographs
Important Things to Know
Candidates having compartment will write a separate application for getting Provisional Admission. The candidate should submit the compartment cleared proof/certificate before filling of Examination Form on date notified by the university.
- DAV College for Women
- Railway Station Road.
- Ferozepur Cantt.
- Punjab, India
Copyright © 2023.All Rights Reserved.